wood elves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wood elves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wood elves

again another rumour
    [QUOTE]I found some new woodelves pictures on a *German site in the rumour discussion section, they actually look pretty fantastic, but that being said they are only elves, here they are

sorry links didnt work but here are the names
    treemen (dont know scale may be dryads)
    Dryad champion
    Waywatcher champion
    Waywatcher

And incase like me you don't know German here's a free translation sitehttp://ets.freetranslation.com/

I still have to work out a few things to do with the presentation of my post, how do i make a word become the hyperlink itself, as in what's the code [url="here blah blah blah

I would also like to point out that I took no part in aquiring these images and that they were selflessly stolen by me, just to put a new post into the rumours section[/QUOTE]

Last edited by spacemarine; November 5th, 2006 at 15:42. Reason: links messed up from website
    Find The Exiles site here. Brought to you by spacemarine. Concept, Army list, etc. brought to you by Vlorlich.

If a necron is broken then don't fix it

[SIGPIC]arrra[/SIGPIC]

and here my other site the exiles vs necrons

+ Reply to Thread