Librarium Online Forums banner

New Devastator Sprues

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  tiny_marine 
#1 · (Edited)
Blatantly stolen from Brother Lysander on SWC, who would like to say thanks to Ravenheart on Warseer:

Sprue 1, Side 1

Sprue 1, Side 2

Sprue 2, Side 1

Sprue 2, Side 2

I'm loving the cute little servo-skulls on sprue 2 :)

-t.

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
This is a direct quote from the uk GW:

Games Workshop said:
Devastator squads combine the flexibility of the infantryman, with the firepower of a tank. A squad consists of between 5 and 10 models of which 4 may have a heavy weapon. This plastic boxed set contains 4 Devastator Marines and a Devastator Sergeant, included are 8 heavy weapons; 1 Missile Launcher, 1 Multi-Melta, 2 Heavy Bolters, 2 Las-cannons and 2 Plasma Cannons.
So you get what you have seen. I myself am very excited and extremely surprised that GW is this generous. All for a little bit more than a tacitcal squad. Heck, this and a combat squad would be like 2 of the old Devastator boxes, plus some extras like the powerfist that I am extremely thankful for.

BTW I'm so happy for the Dark Angels battleforce. It includes 4 powerfists, and a boatload of extras.

Cheers,
Ezekiel1990

EDIT: Holy crap check out that missle rack backpack!!!

#13 ·
GW has clearly put a lot of thought into what was wanting of this box, and for that I give them their due. Well done.:yes:

Though I can't help feel the powerfist is a fraction superfluous. A second missile launcher instead would have made it perfect!

#14 ·
Most tactical squads have an missile launcher and take an lascannon so you could easily swap the 2 lascannons to 2 tactical squads and thake both missile launchers and put them in the devastator squad.
and wait till you see the new dark angels command sprue and the Bike/speeder upgrade sprue;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.