New blood angels?? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New blood angels??

Hi, i think that the next new army (ignoring harlies) is going to be blood angles, because GW have done black templars, now dark angels, and only the blood angels remain as the chapter without any specific sprues. Also they have painted a fair amount of B.A's (blood angels).

What do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Blood Angels will probably come along around this time next year (since BT came out around this time of year also, might have been christmas). We've got the Apocalypse supplement and at least one alien codex (possibly even Chaos) before another "Big" Marine chapter rolls around, as well as whatever GW is releasing for Warhammer.

Blood Angels have their own models (if not in plastic), so they're not exactly "missing out" right now.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    211 (x6)

what about the possibility of sallies and fists (crimson and imperial) being the next codex's, just a thought...

-Kai-Itza-

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Itza View Post
    what about the possibility of sallies and fists (crimson and imperial) being the next codex's, just a thought...

-Kai-Itza-
    I wouldn't count on any of that, and you better pray that no Dark Eldar or Ork players hear you say that... they need books much more than any Space Marine Chapters do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

what about the possibility of sallies and fists (crimson and imperial)
    I doubt it, as these Chapters are covered in the traits section of the Codex.

I would like the BA to be the next Marine release (they were my first army), but aren't the Space Wolves slated as the next Chapter?

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Perturabo View Post
    I would like the BA to be the next Marine release (they were my first army), but aren't the Space Wolves slated as the next Chapter?
    That's what we keep hearing, but I haven't seen anything I would trust.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more conserned about them doing a proper blood angels codex and not the pathetic specimen that was the last one. I mean all it was was:

"here are some red space marines here are some rules that makes them different from the blue ones, thanks for the cash sod off.

I want back ground, flavour text, some actual description of each of the characters not just.

"Dante, leader, weapons, oh by the way he's really old"

Bring back Angels of Death !!!
    Equipped with the latest XV25 Stealth Armour these troops are the 'love wolves' of the Tau army, operating independently of other formations.

This cock up is bought to you by GW Australia.

Vxx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As much as I would love to see an Imperial Fist codex I think that the Dark Eldar could use an overhaul. IMO the DE have a pretty sweet dex right now but it could use a good revision as well as their model line. Looking at their figs makes me want to punch a baby or something because they are so ugly.

+ Reply to Thread