Long Beard question. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    the capital of the world
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-52 (x0)

Long Beard question.

I was perusing the GW online store site and noticed that now, much like the hammerers, ironbreakers, etc. they are going to be pushing longbeards in groups of five? Is this to tell me that the "longbeard/warrior" box will be limited to warriors now alone? Anyone seen or heard of this?

Right now its possible to build a unit of long beards for 35 (or whatever u pay,) for 16 of them, if it becomes 20 per 5, it will be the same price as slayers, ironbreakers, etc.

Any thoughts, ideas, comments, and perhaps answers?

"Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you're in favor of free speech, then you're in favor of freedom of speech precisely for views you despise. Otherwise, you're not in favor of free speech."
    youve been legal pwned

2. Remove Advertisements

LO Zealot
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

160 (x7)

I just saw this the other day. The first thing I thought was, "that's stupid"
    You can make just about any of the units of dwarves (except a gyrocopter) out of either the ranger/handgunner/xbowmen or the warrior/longbeard boxes. You'd have to do a little bit of work to get hammerers, but it can be done. This is just for people that like to collect models I think.
    This may be to help all those who bought battle for skull pass figures and can't stand having their long beards look like them.

+ Reply to Thread