Terrain of the week! - Page 6 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    Shonuff has some requests.

I'd love to see:
    1. Space marine or IG bases. not platforms, but like full bases, or boards that have some sort of base of operations on it.

2. Hives, or tyranid scenery, not those little McCragge plastic cruddy pieces either. I want to see some TERRAIN!
    Dear Shonuff,

After roughly 20 minutes of searching through deviantart, google images, terragenesis and photobucket I am yet to turn up anything remotely interesting, rest assured I will find you at least ONE space marine table... there has to be at least one right? somewhere.

Sorry its taken so long.

Spent another 30 minutes looking up 30 different combinations of words in google and photobucket to try and find anything remotely to what you want and it's still turning up stuff all...

I did come across this after tons of searching
    I think it looks quite nice, although might be a little annoying to move troops through.

TerraGenesis: Endor Style Landing Pad
    This looks like a nice landing pad, I've seen a marine base somewhere on coolminiornot.com I'm sure but yet to track it down again. I'll have another look for you today I'm hopeless at this stuff :o

These are all sites that make buildings and various other junk for the battlefield, most of them are sort of old-timey buildings but could probably work in WFB or if you just wanted a gothic feel.

TimeCast - Historic Buildings in Miniature
    Battle Honours
    Kerr & King. Top quality cast resin wargames scenery & accessories
    www.tigerterrain.co.uk
    http://www.crescent-root.com/
    Tabletop Terrain - War Gaming and Modeling for Pulp, Warhammer, Mordheim and Flames of War
    Grand Manner
    http://www.tablescape.co.uk/
    Pardulon - modular resin buildings for tabletop games
    Manor House Workshop
    ....What's new....
    The Miniature Building Authority: Creating your world...one building at a time
    BAUEDA HOME
    Kobblestone Miniatures wargame buildings, fantasy terrain ruins, wargame terrain
    Arnica Real Estate
    Welcome to Frontline Wargaming
    Old Glory Miniatures 25mm Buildings, Stockade Forts
    Grandt Line Products home page

industrial buildings

CoolMiniOrNot - Wargaming scenery by WarForge. SF Terrain Set no.4 by WarForge

set of 4
    CoolMiniOrNot - Wargaming scenery by WarForge. SF Terrain Table Set no.1 (part 4 of 4) by WarForge
    CoolMiniOrNot - Wargaming scenery by WarForge. SF Terrain Table Set no.1 (part 3 of 4) by WarForge
    CoolMiniOrNot - Wargaming scenery by WarForge. SF Terrain Table Set no.1 (part 2 of 4) by WarForge
    CoolMiniOrNot - Wargaming scenery by WarForge. SF Terrain Table Set no.1 (part 1 of 4) by WarForge

ork refinery
    CoolMiniOrNot - ork chemical storage & tower by thecat

CoolMiniOrNot - Wargaming scenery by WarForge. SF Terrain Set no.3 by WarForge

CoolMiniOrNot - Wargaming scenery by WarForge. SF Terrain Set no.1 by WarForge

CoolMiniOrNot - Wargaming scenery by WarForge. Wh40k Imperial Ruins no.1 by WarForge

CoolMiniOrNot - ork compound by thecat

Last edited by omgitsduane; April 2nd, 2008 at 21:38.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

Sorry

I have really let this thread go, even with the tiny handful of requests I've had I've soon found its impossible to find terrain anywhere on the damn internet and I think instead of cluttering this board up maybe let the thread go out on one final good-bye.

So here I have it, industrial scenery, taken from my research for the IRON SCENERY contest I've entered in on the scenery forums, with Shonuff and Gaunt and it looks like we are generating a lot of support.

First off, my references for the actual piece.

This is a giant necromunda table, nether-the-less it makes a beautiful piece and I'd love to fight on such a well-made table anyday!

There is heaps more pictures but I didn't unfortunately have the hindsight to record where I found the pictures, I actually think I just typed in "INDUSTRIAL" into the coolminiornot.com search function and went through the entire list. coming up with most of this work.

These two pieces, however much smaller still bring about the whole industrial look through the dark colors and well chosen pieces.

'
    A nicely detailed piece, as one of the comment suggests, the roof looks fantastic and even without it, this would look fantastic on any battlefield.

This piece is huge and I just love it, it reminds me a lot of a garbage factory where they pump it all into small pieces to filter out the junk, beautiful.

So with that being said, sorry to say it but I think this thread is dead in the water, without a paddle and didn't have swimming lessons either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x1)

Love the last board, with the "junk factory"...
    Notice the working lamp post. (unless it's photoshopped)
    Currently painting the Waaagh! of Warboss Borboss - Goff and Evil Sunz warband

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

266 (x8)

With 3000+ views I was wondering if there was a desire for anyone to maybe help me get this thing up and running again? Obviously its attracted a lot of attention and instead of trying to focus on made terrain, a bunch of reference photos will also help, I believe actually references work better if you do intend to make a certain cityscape.

So all that being said, who wants in? we have a lot of catching up on the painting/conversion threads and now with the added attention of the scenery chef, which I could post the winners up in here as well, we could get some seriously nice looking stuff up and for the public to view.

Who is with me?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x1)

Sounds like a nice idea. I'm currently making a snowy table with some pine forrest and on one of the sections also some of the FW trenches.
    Just got to get hold of a decent camera to be able to put it up here...
    Currently painting the Waaagh! of Warboss Borboss - Goff and Evil Sunz warband

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

229 (x4)

Allright, ladies. I'll help kick this thread into overdrive..

I'll start posting..
    Sho: out.

Rome wasn't built in a day, Either should good scenery.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

266 (x8)

Awesome thanks nuff, I'll hopefully be getting some paint on my mek shop done soon after I got some new spray cans to start it off!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

229 (x4)

First Posting: Mordheim/ WFB terrain
    (Found on terragenesis.co.uk)
    e.g. NOT MY TERRAIN

YES, this is a BOAT....crashed into a RUIN.. musta been a big wave.

Awesome ruin platform WITH stair creation tutorial.

Sho: out.

Rome wasn't built in a day, Either should good scenery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x5)

Cool stuff Sho

Big props to both Omgitsduane and Shonuff for getting this back on track.

Thanks guys.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

266 (x8)

Yeah its good to see, frigging photobucket has damn died on me, so I will have to attach the pictures I found.

the first 3 I found on TerraGenesis: Forum Index and the second last is a beautiful piece of terrain from coolminiornot, sorry I don't have the user ID because I never intended to share it.

and the last one is the most gigantic piece of modular table I've ever seen, and who can disagee?

I would like it if ANYONE with any nice photos of terrain that wanted to share did so, thats the spirit of this thing, it doesn't belong to me or shonuff it is all of our babies, and we need to feed it with terrain so get hunting!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by omgitsduane; June 24th, 2008 at 00:35.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. December 31st, 2008, 06:32
  2. August 27th, 2008, 13:52