500 pts clan Moulder - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

500 pts clan Moulder

Hello! I have been playing FB for a while now (Lizardmen), and I am thinking about starting another army, and of course the always entertaining skaven were my number one choice. I have the army book, but have not bought any units yet. After reading the book, I really want to make a clan moulder list; can such a list be competative?

Anyway, down to the small 500 pt clan moulder list I wrote up.

Chieften w/ heavy armor, shield

Warlock Engineer w/ warp blades

3x Giant Rat Packs

15x Stormverminw/ standard, musician, ratling gun

2x Rat Ogres

Any comments about this list and/or the army/clan moulder in general would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

north yorkshire
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

If you are making this list using the main warlord list then it is not correct as you must have at least 1 clanrat unit to act as mainstay before you have any other units, however if you are using the special clan moulder list at the back then this list is perfectly fine.

I would however like to point out the usefulness of maybe including a master moulder, he has prity much the same stat line as a chieftain and provides your moulder units within 6" re rolls on failed psychology which can be useful

Id always take a warlock engineer so keep him he adds a nice little taster of destruction from afar.
    “Secret operations are essential in war; upon them the army relies to make its every move.” - Sun Tzu
    For the glory of the Dwarves! - LO Army Builder

+ Reply to Thread