<2000 2k fun list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2k fun list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2k fun list

40 slaves

30 slaves

39 stormvermin
    command

poisoned wind mortar

20 monks
    command

wind globaders and bombardier

5x jezzels and sharp shooter

queek - 215

bsb - heavy armor, 2 hand weapons

warlord - heavy amour, great weapon and Talisman of Protection.

engineer lvl2, pistol,

plague priest lvl2

doom wheel

cannon x1

cannon x1

6 rat ogers (1 master bread) + 3 molder

what you think? i know its not overly 'win at all costs' but its just an idea, so i dont die so often. played my first 2k game with nearly no shooting and all hordes of clan rats ect ect, i was murdered. this time im going for less toys more boys. and more magic and shooting.

i know its far from perfect, and tips. these are models i have and i have a few more warlocks and 10 more rats, but money is tight so i cant go buying new models. so a switch and a flip is fine, but i cant add anything too different.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Murdered by shooting, or mashed in combat?

Either way I recomend getting yourself the storm banner in there somewhere (your BSB could hold it, or have it as an upgrade on your stormvermin unit maybe) should give you some protection from ranged decimation for a turn or two at least.

lots of people go for large blocks of slaves these days, can't say its my style of play but if it works for you: go for it Tie up somethink important then slam it in the flank with your doomwheel and monks, your rat ogers will be best for this however...

oh and I spy you have an engineer, drop him to a level 1, give him the warp energy condenser and default him to cast warp lightning every time, very nice combination

+ Reply to Thread