Hey all, this is my first list, done using Excel and the army book. 2500pts.

Please comment about its viability in an all-comers situation (regenerating stuff, unbreakable stuff, fear-causing stuff, etc.)

LORDS
Grey Seer with Screaming Bell & D3 warp tokens
Warlord with talisman of preservation, enchanted shield, war litter (General)

HEROES
Chieftain BSB (shield)
2x Warlock Engineers with warplock pistols (LD boost for clan rat units if they're away from general's ld bubble)

CORE
60 Clanrats with spears and shields, Banner, Musician, attached Warpfire Thrower
40 Clanrats with spears and shields, Banner, Musician, attached Ratling Gun
40 Clanrats with spears and shields, Banner, Musician, attached Poison Wind Mortar

40Skavenslaves with shields, Musician

SPECIAL
3 Rat ogres, 3 packmasters
3 Rat ogres, 3 packmasters

RARE
Hell Pit Abomination

I intend to place the warplock engineers in slave/clanrat units outside the general/BSB's bubble for a slightly increased Ld.

I have no idea how many packmasters I should field with the rat ogres, nor if the core units are big enough to sustain concerntrated enemy assault.

I'm also unsure if the screaming bell in the big unit of clanrats (60+) is a good expenditure of 200 points...Replacing one of my Grey Seer's spells with the dreaded 13th spell seems like a good idea, especially if I face a high elf with the book of hoeth and lore of life (TO 7 regenerating units...)! And then the bell may roll a result that damages stuff with TO 7 and more!

Should I even bother with the warlord for leadership purposes, or should I try and use the "large" aspect of the Grey Seer's mount and upgrade the leadership range to 18 inches? If so, then how do you suggest I kit out the Grey Seer?