<2000 New to Skaven, 1000pts Friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to Skaven, 1000pts Friendly

Hey!

I'm considering starting a skaven army alongside my my dark elves, since I've always loved the background of both the armies. I think they will feel and play very different on the table.

Btw, I don't want to run 2 hellpits and 2000 slaves (it's not fun for me to play or paint army of slaves^^)

So I came up with a first time list, 1000pts, It might not be the best, but it got something to do in every phase

The warlord is not debatable, I really want a rat riding an larger rat leading my army, so he stays. The magic items can be changed thought...
    Also I really want to keep the doomflayer if it's possible, the moodel is just to awesome!

So what do you guys think ? Will it be fun to play against/with? Or will my oponent just rofl-stomp me ?

Warlord: 200
    Bonebreaker, Shield, Potion of Strength, Weeping Blade, Warpstone Armour.
    (The warlord on Bonebreaker will stay in the list, even if he sucks . What's the best build for him?)

Warlock Engineer:65
    lv1

Chieftain: 80
    BsB, Enchanted Shield, Heavy Armour

28 Stormvermin: 319
    Full Command, Shield, Doom-Flayer, Standard Of Discipline

30 Clanrats: 155
    Shields, Full Command

30 Slaves: 75
    Shields

Warp Lightning Cannon: 100
    I wanted either the plague claw or the cannon, I don't know wich is better, but my oponents play ogres, bestsmen and dwarves..

Last edited by sirkently; November 6th, 2011 at 17:37.

+ Reply to Thread