<3000 2400 skaven army list for fun:) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

2400 skaven army list for fun:)

grey seer w/scroll, 2 tokens, preservation (general) 340 pts

warlock engineer w/ condenser, 2 tokens 150 pts

warlock engineer w/ powerstone, 2 tokens 150 pts

bsb w/ armour of destiny, shield 122 pts

chieftain w/ shield, skavenbrew 97 pts

40 stormvermin w/shields, command, banner of verminous scurrying, warpfirethrower 420 pts

35 clanrats w/shields, command, ratling gun 232,5 pts

giant rat pack 23 pts

giant rat pack 23 pts

8 rat ogres 4 pack masters 352 pts

6 plague censer bearers xx pts

hell pit abomination xxx pts

warp lightning cannon xx pts

The idea with this list is simple. I like to use lots of warpstone tokens to make as much magical damage as possible.
    the grey seer will mainly focus on the lore of plague and the engineers will ofcourse use the lore of ruin.
    the chieftain with skavenbrew will go with the stormvermin to make them even more powerful.
    the plague censers will hopefully get a nice flank charge and make lots of damage. the rat ogres and the hell pit
    will just take on the enemy blocks. the cannon can hopefully take out any monsters toghether with the brass orb.
    and finally the giant rats will be used as redirectors.

i really hope you guys have some opinions on the list.
    please reply all of you

bye for now!

Last edited by jacopat; February 11th, 2012 at 13:48.

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

79 (x2)

Looks like a fun list.

A few nitpicks... don't run your bsb or stormvermin with shields... the first because he has a 4+ ward, so he doesn't benefit from parry, which is half the reason you take a shield, might as well run a halberd and hurt more... and the stormvermin because there is a rule in 8th that says that if you have a specialized mundane weapon (aka spears, halberds), the unit HAS to run it. It bones stormvermin and temple guard. The SV have to use halberds, so shields are an extra point for nothing.

Also consider running the warlocks as level 1s to save points, lightning rocks but their second spell is random and from an otherwise mediocre lore.

Otherwise, looks like it will be entertaining.
    Fear me, mortals, for I am The Anointed, The Favored Son of Chaos, The Scourge of the World. The armies of the Gods rally behind me, and it is by My Will and by My Sword that your weakling nations shall fall. - Archaon, The Everchosen, Lord of the End Times

+ Reply to Thread