Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
After some more alterations i made this list. Found i lacked firepower, so i added more shooty/magic units
Talismin of preservation
28 Clanrats * All four characters deploy here
7 Gutter Runners
7 Gutter Runners
Do i need the Talasim of prez on the grey seer? 50pts, may get skalm instead save points Upgrade warppistol to warpmusket?
OK, the list could do with some improvements. I'm not going to beat around the bush here.
- Lose the Plagueclaw, you don't need it and it really doesn't fit in with the army theme.
- Get rid of the Warlock with the globe.
- Buy yourself a Battle Standard Bearer with a Storm Banner
- Make two of your slave units hordes (10x4) and one of them with 36 Slaves (6x6). Stick the other Warlock in this unit.
- This way you don't have all your eggs in one relatively weak basket.
- I don't know where you would stick your Battle Standard Bearer, but stick him in a place relatively central in the army where you'll be making the most leadership tests so you can utilise him to the best of his ability.
There isnt really a theme to the list, as long as it shoots it fits in
I'll have to play test some more to see if the warlocks fit.
I generally dislike upgrading hero's and i didnt find the battle standard was all that useful my main opponent swears by hero's however im the opposite, quantity not quality i say
Just test it, see how it goes.
But BSBs really are necessary in Skaven lists, because of their ridiculously low courage. You'll find that you'll need them more the more points you go. Also it's the only opportunity for a magic banner in this list.
Yeah I'd lose the death globe guy, plagueclaw, and the priest for a BSB and a doomwheel. If you have extra points after that toss a skalm on the seer, he tends to hurt himself.
Fear me, mortals, for I am The Anointed, The Favored Son of Chaos, The Scourge of the World. The armies of the Gods rally behind me, and it is by My Will and by My Sword that your weakling nations shall fall. - Archaon, The Everchosen, Lord of the End Times