Ogre Allies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ogre Allies

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Ogre Allies

So I was thinking about using a decent size (6) unit of ogre bulls to make up for the rather poor rat ogres and adding a real strong unit to my army. Has any1 used them before and if so are they any good? Any ideas?

Some times its better to stay quite and let people think that you are stupid rather than opening your mouth and expelling all doubt...

2. Remove Advertisements

New Jersey
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x6)

They will work fine, and will work better than rate ogres. Basically they have more attacks w addl HW, and option for an armor save, almost the same strength, for significantly less cost. Only problem is they knock out a rare and lots of skaven players are fans of warp lightning cannons. I use 2 in all my lists, so I wouldn't do it, however I agree with the overall effectiveness. I would go with a unit of 4 to keep them cost effective and on the cheap.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread