How...? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How...?

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Figured it out...

My buddy is switching from High Elves, which I used to defeat easily, to a Dwarf SAD army that seems to hand me my arse every time. Id like some suggestions on how to defeat em short of pouring on a swarm army. I also play a SAD army, and somehow those stone throwers are always shredding my blockers. In addition, he runs a huge unit of Slayers to mop up.
    My wallet is a bit thin lately, and I fill in my army a piece at a time, so Ive got to find an affordable way to do this. If my friend can do it, Ill definitely not last in the circuit. Thanks!

Seeing as how there are no posts regarding my problem, Ill ask you to disregard this post. I have actually figured out a tactic that eats those buggers alive. I put 2 units of 2 packs of giant rats in to take the fire till my other stuff can whittle em down and I plant my Clanrats on those Thunderers.

Last edited by Skrak; June 13th, 2009 at 04:46.

+ Reply to Thread