Librarium Online Forums banner

Crazy Skaven Weapons and immune to poison

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Mereclar 
#1 ·
For reasons relevant to the preservation of the champions associated with the chaos gods, I come before the Skaven parts of the forum with a question.

"Do the new Skaven codex's crazy weapons, like say weeping blade, fellblade and ect., have a counter in immunity to poison?

#2 ·
The new skaven book isn't out till November 7th.

In the current rulebook the fellblade, weeping blade, plague censor and weapons like poisoned wind globes are not considered poisoned weapons. Warpstone isn't really toxic, it's concentrated evil magic, it will corrupt and damage anything from a living person to a disembodied soul to solid rock.

#5 ·
Probably because skaven jump from being one of the least used and most tactical armies to one of the most popular armies in the game?

#7 ·
Well the Felblade will always make its presence known, so you can steer clear of it, weeping blades are harder to spot but with bands of power going out probably won't be as big of a threat.

#9 ·
Weeping blades were always a threat without bands of power, just not quite as dangerous.

There is not much saving you from the fellblade aside from avoiding that warlord at all costs.

#10 ·
Not Smurfs! My dwarfs are smurf's (A) I don't know about the fellblade.. It's quite expensive but very good, but how about your armor? you don't have pointsleft to buy armour.. Im very new to skaven and i played years with dwarfs(awsome armor) So im quite sure your general die but perhaps thats normal to skaven :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.