Crazy Skaven Weapons and immune to poison - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy Skaven Weapons and immune to poison

For reasons relevant to the preservation of the champions associated with the chaos gods, I come before the Skaven parts of the forum with a question.

"Do the new Skaven codex's crazy weapons, like say weeping blade, fellblade and ect., have a counter in immunity to poison?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new skaven book isn't out till November 7th.

In the current rulebook the fellblade, weeping blade, plague censor and weapons like poisoned wind globes are not considered poisoned weapons. Warpstone isn't really toxic, it's concentrated evil magic, it will corrupt and damage anything from a living person to a disembodied soul to solid rock.
    Tomb Scorpion Kill Counter: Gotrek Gurnisson, Empire Cannon Crew=3, Blood Knights=2, Saurus Cavalry=5, Saurus Warriors=3, Razordons=3, Skink warriors=7, Jezzails=8, Poison Wind Globadiers=10, Warp Lightning Cannon=1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then the Bronze armor of Zhrakk is of no help to me vs. skaven, though damn handy vs darkelves and Daemons. If u guys become top-tier I'm gonna cry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And why exactly would you cry?
    Lurker extraordinaire

The Tyranid torpedo? Its a giant facehuger cannon. It fires an army of facehugers at the other ships. It should cause fear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because skaven jump from being one of the least used and most tactical armies to one of the most popular armies in the game?
    Tomb Scorpion Kill Counter: Gotrek Gurnisson, Empire Cannon Crew=3, Blood Knights=2, Saurus Cavalry=5, Saurus Warriors=3, Razordons=3, Skink warriors=7, Jezzails=8, Poison Wind Globadiers=10, Warp Lightning Cannon=1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly I don't like things popping out of medicore units that can 1 shot my exalted heros. Now if Skaven become popular I've only got 1 muahahaha-you-cant-kill-me item, namely crimson armor of dargan. I'm a huge fan of putting it on a juggernaut and rider.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the Felblade will always make its presence known, so you can steer clear of it, weeping blades are harder to spot but with bands of power going out probably won't be as big of a threat.
    Lurker extraordinaire

The Tyranid torpedo? Its a giant facehuger cannon. It fires an army of facehugers at the other ships. It should cause fear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did somebody say FellBlade? muhaha. MuHaHa! MUHAHA!!!!!

I love rat things. Their so little and evil. Almost like smurfs, minus the nice.
    Doom, Doom, Doom,
    it seems to endlessly say...all will fall, all will be ruinous,
    Doom, Doom, Doom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weeping blades were always a threat without bands of power, just not quite as dangerous.

There is not much saving you from the fellblade aside from avoiding that warlord at all costs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

Not Smurfs! My dwarfs are smurf's (A) I don't know about the fellblade.. It's quite expensive but very good, but how about your armor? you don't have pointsleft to buy armour.. Im very new to skaven and i played years with dwarfs(awsome armor) So im quite sure your general die but perhaps thats normal to skaven

+ Reply to Thread