How the Doom wheel work? DONT HAVE THE BOOK I PLAY VAMPIRERS/DWARFS!!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How the Doom wheel work? DONT HAVE THE BOOK I PLAY VAMPIRERS/DWARFS!!!!

Ahhh I just wanted to know how the doom wheel works, for how the 3 shots work can it hit 3 different targets or what, do u have to roll for the strenth of the 3 shots. Just over all how it works.AND ALSO I DON'T HAVE THE BOOK AND I WANTED TO KNOW BECAUSE WHEN I PLAYED A GAME AGAINST IT I THOUGHT IT WAS CRAZY. SO I WANT TO KNOW (If people would just answer a question instead of go to page # something I wouldnt have to wast time on doing this again.)

thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

Please refrain from posting rules for units in the future. Cheers. -AFG//
    Last edited by ArchonFarseerGuy; December 1st, 2009 at 10:45.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

Posting threads requesting rules is against LO's rules (found in my Sig), and we particularly have to enforce these in a period when GW is clamping down on IP violations.

Further, in your previous thread you were asked to not post such threads in the future. Failure to adhere to this in the future, I can assure you, will lead to further action being taken.

Finally, not having the book is no reason to ask for the rules of a unit. I suggest buying a copy yourself, walking into a GW/independent stockist and simply reading the rules or asking any Skaven opponent you have what they do or if you can read their book.

Cheers.

Closed Thread