Welcome to Librarium Online!
I have been searching all morning for the answer to these two questions. The answers must be somewhere, so apologies for queries that were probably laid to rest ages ago. Anyway, your help would be appreciated.
1. Can the effects of the bell be dispelled? E.g. roll the scorch spell on the bell ringing table - can the opponent dispell?
2. Do weapons teams have 360 line of sight, or not?
And I'll throw in another: can anyone confirm if the steam tank is immune to cracks call?
1. yes, it's cast at bound power level 5. But that's the only effect that can be dispelled as its the only spell.
2. yes, they pivot on the spot to fire at whom ever may be around them. Because they're individuals, and no pivoting doesn't count as moving (if your wondering).
3. I have no clue on this one, because I personally dislike the spell. I'm still stuck in my clan Skyre days, with 30 jezzails, and warp lightnings a plenty.
Ok - many thanks.
"1. yes, it's cast at bound power level 5. But that's the only effect that can be dispelled as its the only spell."
Good point. So a roll of 13 ("a stirring beyond the veil") can't be dispelled? Just double-checking.
"2. yes, they pivot on the spot to fire at whom ever may be around them. Because they're individuals."
Does anyone have different answers for the above, or an answer to question 3?
why wouldnt it affect the steam tank?
Apparently, the steam tank is immune to all magic that doesn't have a strength value...
answer was in the text... who knew
Really? I always thought weapon teams had 360. Not like I've ever used them to protect my rears like that, that's what jezzails and warp lightning cannons are for but still. Meh, now I know for future games.