Skaven - going to 1k or to 600pts for Border Patrol - advice? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Skaven - going to 1k or to 600pts for Border Patrol - advice?

I bought the IoB from ebay for something to paint up different from 40k or flames of war, and Im wondering if i wanted to get into WFB down the line, what would be the cheapest way of going to either 1k pts or down to 500pts for BP.
    I really like the clanrat models in IoB so if there is a way of maybe adding more of those and something else (ideally non-metal), any advice would be appreciated. Ive seen a few list suggestions on this and other forums, but nothing exactly what Im looking for.

2. Remove Advertisements

Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    With the Fellowship of the Bling
    39 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

2085 (x8)

Well, a great 'Border Patrol' for the Skaven would be the Island of Blood Skaven side, Stormvermin box, a Warplightning Cannon, and Plague Monk boxed set, and also another Warlord/Chieftain model converted to a Battle Standard Bearer. In addition, if you want a decent sized Clanrat unit, buy another box and add 10 to each unit from the Island of Blood.

+ Reply to Thread