Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hey all, there are a few questions I was hoping to get answered if possible.
1. Why is it that alot of players highly recommend Gutter Runners in most skaven army lists? what is it about them that makes them so appealing?
2. Would a plague furnace ever be worth taking in a 1500 point army list? or would it be better to just have allocate more points into other areas?
3. Would it be a good idea to use Lord Skrolk as a lord choice then take plague monks as core on top of other standard core like clan/slave rats? (this would be in a 2000+ point army list)
I think thats all i can think of at the moment, any advice on these questions is greatly appreciated
1. Difficult to kill with any shooting, 3 deployment options, best warmachine hunters in the game by far, great against monsters, good for killing small units in combat or at range.
2. A Plague Furnace is never worth taking in a competitive army. For a fun army, wait until at least 2k, otherwise it eats up way to many resources.
3. Lord Skrolk is trash for his points. Take 3 big Monk units backed by Slaves and whatever else you want. It will win more games still be fluffy, Skrolk just hurts you.
Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!
Exactly as the prince said.
Unlike most other armies scouts, gutters runners can have slings with poison. 2 shots per model wounding on a six, makes short work of any warmachine whether its a toughness 7 cannon or toughness 10 cauldron of blood.