Queek Headtaker - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queek Headtaker

Santa Clarita, CA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Queek Headtaker

I love his model, Would you say he's any decent or is he lack luster?

Hmmm Deathwing...or...Grimmnar's Wolf Guard Termies...I think I'll be depressed rather then Barbaric. Deathwing!
    Dark Angels 2/0/1

2. Remove Advertisements

Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    With the Fellowship of the Bling
    39 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

2085 (x8)

Warlord Queek Headtaker is definitely my favourite looking model, and has been quoted to be 'the Sanguinor of the Skaven', and I can see why. It is just an appealing looking model for (nearly) all players.

Not only that, he is excellent on field. He has one of the highest leaderships for a Skaven, and he is a great Stormvermin booster in combat, as they end up having WS 5 and S 5, which is very reasonable, and one more point for one more to their armour save, you get a WS5, S5, with 4+ Armour Save model for only 12 points a model, and can outmatch any other 12 point model any day. And Stormvermin can have Magic Banners and Weapon Teams (I either use a Warpfire Thrower or a Doom Flayer), and if you put that up against the enemy, they are very intimidating, and have a reason to be!

Anyway, getting back on topic, Warlord Queek Headtaker is a very good model to have in your army (esp. when facing Orcs & Goblins or Dwarves).

+ Reply to Thread