Verminous Valour - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Verminous Valour

Hi all.

So I was wondering in my Stormvermin unit I have: A BSB, A Warlord, and A Stormvermin Champ. I am charged by a Chaos Lord on Juggernaut and of course he challenges now if i dont accept with my champ and I decline since i have VV can i choose who goes back? (my bsb) or does he? Thanks!

Armies: 40k: Imperial Guard, Orks Fantasy: Skaven

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2085 (x8)

Which one is he challenging?

Also, Fangleaders don't have VV so it can't be them. But it also depends who is challenged.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Challenge

So the Chaos Lord has to declare a challenge? So basically if he challenges my BSB i can decline and he would be put in the back? I did not know you had to specify who you wanted to fight guess that makes it easier.
    Armies: 40k: Imperial Guard, Orks Fantasy: Skaven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he doesn't have to specify who he challenges and he gets to pick which character gets sent to the back rank but he can't make your unit champion go there only characters
    6th Ed record w/d/l
    CSM - 3/1/1

Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

Personally i'd accept with the unit champion and let him get brutalised - It stops the wounds that would happen to the rank and file on one model, and you never know you may do on e yourself (which with rank and Standard you may even win the fight, ending up with the unit in a better condition than before - 4-5 rank and file, which could threaten a rank bonus, or one man - yep, he's dead.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by HAB_Incognito View Post
    Hi all.

So I was wondering in my Stormvermin unit I have: A BSB, A Warlord, and A Stormvermin Champ. I am charged by a Chaos Lord on Juggernaut and of course he challenges now if i dont accept with my champ and I decline since i have VV can i choose who goes back? (my bsb) or does he? Thanks!
    As it was stated before, the Fangleader doesn't have the VV rule.

Since you have two characters in the pack (which I believe is a bad idea), the Chaos Lord should announce which character he is challenging. That character would be the one who can choose to run to the back of the pack.

I'd suggest decline with said character, have the Fangleader accept the challenge, and the character left in the front rank can pummel the Chaos Lord's unit (if any).

+ Reply to Thread