Skaven Art Gallery - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2085 (x8)

Skaven Art Gallery

Hey all,

I got some inspiration from the Tyranid version of this thread. Post your best-painted miniatures on this thread. Please don't be mean to people or criticize them about their paintings without their permission. Please do comment on their paintings, though, as all comments would be highly valued by the painter.

I'll start off with my Warplightning Cannon. I just finished it today. Please feel free to comment on it.
    P1000313.jpg

Put on any Skaven project on this thread. Don't be shy, as many people who think their paintings are not good are actually highly talented, it's just that they compare their things to the works of 'Eavy Metal.

Post away!

The Warlord

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent job! Reppy for you. It's much better than my painting... I haven't painted any of my Skaven yet

Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

yep, nice job and great idea, rep
    I'll put up some conversions but I won't be painting for a while (Personally, i'm not bad but i have had surgery on my eye for a detached retina and haven't painted for months, and won't do so for months but oddly there's little problem converting - the problem is my depth perception which is a pain applying a drying paintbrush but not a scalpel / file)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouch, detatched retina.....hope you get better soon
    But I will be posting up a pic of my warlock from IoB, it's of no 'eavy metal piece but I have been told it's good but I'll leave the descisions to you.
    And BTW good thread, +rep.
    "Victory is sweet, blood is sweeter." - Aun'Vre

+ Reply to Thread