Help with War litter conversion and rat ogre mount - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with War litter conversion and rat ogre mount

Hello all, I am in the process of gathering bits and what not to make my own Warlitter conversion. I currently am planning on using the beastman boar chariot (the smaller, OOP version) as the platform, as I like the look. I have a bunch of shields and old banner bits I am planning on using to decorate it. My question is, how would you go about getting units to hold it up? The chariot is metal, so it is a bit heavy.

Also, can the warlitter be fielded in a unit of clanrats or stormvermin?

Also, any idea as to tackling the rat ogre mount? I am going to use the rat ogre from the idland of Blood set (the one without the blade grafted to his arm.) Any ideas for this???

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

War litter - I collected the stormvermin arms holding the halberd one handed - they worked as a sort of "pole" to hold them. (although on plastic chariot, not metal)

Yep, it can go in there. Interestingly there doesn't appear to be a definition on it's size, but 40 x 60 appears to be acceptable

The rat ogre - I used the flat backed rat ogre from IOB (nice and level) - the other one, and balsa, but each to their own

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I put my war litter on a chained Rhinox from the Ogre Kingdoms scraplauncher kit, put the gnoblars as some unit filler slaves
    It doesn't fit you say?

More glue!

Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
    I put my war litter on a chained Rhinox from the Ogre Kingdoms scraplauncher kit, put the gnoblars as some unit filler slaves
    Ooh, can we see? that sounds good

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

Bonebreaker Mount ~ The hunched over rat ogre found in the IoB box fits the armybook's fluff perfectly. Add a deck or something on its shoulders, and slap on your warlord.

Litter ~ I'd look towards the Dwarf's shield bearer model for ideas. A few skaven on the same size base holding a platform over their heads. Slap your leader on top, and your done.

Yeah, I know, not enough details but that's pretty much on what players are doing. There was a nice pic on the GW website of a Litter. The player chopped up a corpse cart, using a nice size part of the cart, and had skaven holding it up. It was great looking, but I can't find that damn pic now :/

Hope I helped some how

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stayscrunchyinmilk View Post
    Ooh, can we see? that sounds good
    Sorry bro i dont have any working camera :/ I'll upload a pic if i get one
    It doesn't fit you say?

More glue!

+ Reply to Thread