Got IoB and... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got IoB and...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got IoB and...

I vaguely flipped through the 'Getting Started' book and looked over the models... Didn't see anything detailing wargear/stats or magic powers for the Skaven or High Elves.

Maybe it's just cuz I'm tired but where is all that info so I can actually play with my new plastic crack? Kinda feel like AoBR was a bit better in that regard. Anyway, thx in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Huh now I think about it I'm not sure it was in mine either - but as I have the army book already I didn't really look for it.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

775 (x8)

you get the big rulebook (or should I say the small one:p). in it all you need to know stands. even the stats of all your models(page 154) for the wargear you should look through high elves/skavens army books(or look at the models, it kinda obvious whether a model got a sword or a spear) and here is a link to a reference sheet for IoB: The Island of Blood: Reference Sheet | Games Workshop hope it helps!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There we go! Thanks! It was a little unsettling that something such as that PDF wasn't included... sure some stuff I could have seen (spears vs hand weps, etc) but this'll make it much easier to work with. I'll eventually get my Skaven book (probably when my friend buys the High Elves off me) and then there will be no problems.

Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

+ Reply to Thread