jazells - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jazells

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

I have a ? About jazells , are they a weapons team, that follow weapons teams rules or a seperate unit that has there own rules? My freind runs them in 2 or 3 units of 5 at the back of the bored several times I have killed a unit and ask the other unit of jazells to panic test bc there within 6 and he says weopons teams don't cause panic tests for other units! Well I looked them up and I don't think they are a weopns team bc they have there own section no where in there rules, and by rules I don't mean the fluff above there profile does it say weapons team and they arnt in the weapons team section either not to mention in the rule book bestiary jazells have there own entry and weopns teams have there own entry, so to me its a no brainer they arnt a weopons team! But he and I argured for 20 min about it and I just told him to run them how he wants till I get some other opinions so here I am!

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

Only the units listed in the "Weapons teams" section of the Skaven book are weapons teams (and are attached to units).

Jezzails...aren't in that section.

The only similarity is that they're both on a cavalry base.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread