Ninja ratssassin - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Ninja ratssassin

Hey guys, after watching the movie ninja assassin last night i was compelled to at the very least write up a 'ninja' heavy list for dark elves, skaven and goblins.

First i would like to ask you skaven players if a clan eshin list is viable in 8th? How competitive would it be? Would i have to add non eshin units? Which non eshin units? Anyone wrote or currently uses an eshin list for 8th?

Also any idea how a ratssassin army would stack up against a dark elf assassin army or a goblin one?

I already collect o&g, but if im theroughly convince that either dark elves or skaven can be made fun, competitive, cost effective (money wise), and fluffy then i will definately begin to collect a ninja army!

Thanks in advance everyone!

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

at small point games Eshin may stand a chance. Eshin has, night runners and gutter runners for troops, all soft and weak in H2H. you do have the option to tunnel in some of your units for some added tactics, like try and tunnel in a unit of 50 night runners in the back field and that may work?? the characters are made of glass, they will hit first but if they dont kill the other character in the challenge there is a good chance they may die easy, 4+ ward is good though

in skaven society clans rent other clan units for support in areas their clan lacks. thats why most skaven lists are so mixed, to add needed support. the only clan who really doenst rely on the others is pestilence, those guys are pretty beast.

but your list can be done i would say no more than a 1000pts if you had a choice.

just my 2 cents

The Village
    18 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

Yes, you would have to include non-Eshin units if only because no Eshin character can be your general.

As for an Eshin-themed list, check out the one I posted here (2500 pts: Major Clan Themed Lists).
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

+ Reply to Thread