Exalted Vermin Lord... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x4)

Exalted Vermin Lord...

High all,

I am very much considering starting skaven,not so much because of the way they play but because i like alot of the models. As such im going a bit of a backwards way of making the army by buying the characters etc that look good then building the core cheaply around them...

Anyway to the point, i have just seen the images of the new forgeworld Vermin Lord which i will definatly be buying, but am woundering if anyone has use a Verminlord with any success in games. I look at it pointwise in the book and see so many other characters and units that i could field instaed of him but if i get him would like to field him in some manner,even if i end up using him as an amazing looking, if not iregularly un-ghastly Hellpit Abom.

Anyway heres the pic if you have yet to see it. Just scroll down a bit.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Gam...ighlights.html

Last edited by saltrock36; August 3rd, 2011 at 18:26.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2085 (x8)

The Exalted Vermin Lord looks epic as!

However, it hasn't got a very good save. It can be countered, should the enemy fire enough guns at it. It is best used in Storm of Magic now, even then in the larger games (they are great for taking and holding enemy fulcrums). More to the point, he looks cool, has powerful stats, but has a small save and is not worth the points.

+ Reply to Thread