Warplock Jezzails and Slaves? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Ronneby (Sweden)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

28 (x1)

Warplock Jezzails and Slaves?

So I was thinking a bit on theese two units for my Skaven army and I really want to get a group of Warplock Jezzails so I was thinking of getting 6 of them. Will that be a good group or should I have more/less in the group? Two groups of 3 with champions..?
    Also, Slaves. I'm uncertain on if I really wanna get slaves because it will become so many models to paint and put up on the table every time.. Are slaves really needed? I never used them but so far my Hell Pit Abomination has more or less handled entire enemy armies on it's own

2. Remove Advertisements

Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    With the Fellowship of the Bling
    39 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

2085 (x8)

Look, you can win a game without having many slaves at all. I have two units of 40 in my games and I win 75% of the time. But then again I also have 2 x 30 Clanrats and another horde of 40, all accompanied by Weapon Teams. I believe that these weapon teams really make a difference to your games. Just by playing Skaven you're going to have to paint up a lot of models anyway, so really it's your choice in what you have. You can't really win unless you have a solid horde-like core of whelps at your disposal

In regards to the Jezzails, they work wonders for me. I usually have 9 lined up on a big hill, shooting down groups of Heavy Cavalry and sniping smaller elite units from their position. 2 groups of 6 also works well. Have a Sharpshooter with all of these, it can actually make a difference.

+ Reply to Thread