Felblade delivery system - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x1)

Felblade delivery system

So I'm wondering, what do people think is the best way to deliver a Warlord wielding the Felblade? Specifically a Warlord on a Bonebreaker so he gets the extra wound. Using Bonebreaker my options are either Rat Ogres, Clanrats, and Stormvermin. The main deterrent against using Clanrats and Stormvermin is that the Warlord can't make a Lookout sir if he's singled out with a non-standard shooting attack. He can't use Lookout sir with Rat Ogres either, but he's at least protected by it being a mixed unit (I think). Anyway, thoughts on using the Felblade?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2085 (x8)

I don't use it much, but from my experience he's great in a unit of five or seven rat ogres. Makes a very deadly unit if you have Packmaster Skweel with it. I can't really say much more due to my lack of experience with this build, but they're my two cents.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

In 8th, a T4 MC is just a joke . Especially rat ogres, as they don't have a save of any kind, and rely heavily on another's LD .

Throwing a warlord atop a bonebreaker, and then into a large RO pack ... he might as well be wearing "bullseye" for protection . The whole pack will just melt away in no time .

( Though, to note, is an excellent way to do away with rivals )

For me, a war-litter, is the way to go . The warlord gains an armor bonus, the war-litter delivers some nice attacks, and he still benefits from the "look out, sir !" rule .

If you're still bent, on using a bonebreaker, then I would suggest placing him into a pack of clanrats .
    Last edited by SheBeast76; April 25th, 2012 at 23:02. Reason: typos after posting

+ Reply to Thread