Beverley gaming Club - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Beverley gaming Club

I just like to tell everbody about the awsome gaming club that i run at beverley liabary every tuesday night 5- whenever (uassully7) we have loads of events there involving multipalyer campiangns (currently builder based map campaign for 40k) and tournemnts anyone in that area is welcome to come along to this freindly club wich has a vaiety of ages, and events, also if you have cool ideas events, campaigns ect. that you've done recently and have been popular at your gaming club id be happy to recieve them and incorprate them into mine, come along to this fun and freindly but competitive club,

Gilli

Armies: Space Marines: 3500pts
    Space Wolves: 2000pts (in Progress)
    Click here to join Travian: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk5_662

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi There

Dont know if this is still active or even if the club is still going, but here goes. Im newish to the area and as yet havent found a gaming club. If the club is still going or if you can point me in the direction of a Beverley club Id really like to hear back.

Hope to speak soon.

Cheers

Mike

+ Reply to Thread