Hopefully moving to Birmingham, any clubs? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully moving to Birmingham, any clubs?

Hi all, I'm looking at moving out to birmingham in the next few months, I'm coming from the U.S. and wont be bringing much but I will be bringing my Warhammer 40k armies (orks n IG) I'm looking to move into the wolverhampton area with a relative and I was just curious if anyone knows of any good places for warhammer in that midlands area. Thanks!

Iske 12th Rangers (IG) (1500 pts) (W/L/D) 25-43-2 Da Dakkad Dizzy Deff Skullz (1500 pts) 1-0-2

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best that go together.

gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet un pouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

In Telford, not too far away,. we have a club called S.T.A.G.S. On every other Sunday.
    Very friendly people, large variety of games being played, and plenty of events (Especially for 40k if you play Imperial, Orks or Chaos. As we have a very large ongoing campaign being played).

If you are just interested in a game every now and then, feel free to drop me a PM and we can arrange a battle. I mostly game in the local Questing Knight Games premium stockist, although I am somewhat familiar with the Wolverhampton GW staff (I havenb't been there in over a year, mind), and same with the Birmingham and Shrewsbury staff. So I am cool to game anywhere.

Edit: And whoa, just noticed this is a bit of a necropost (Only about 2 months), so, sorry for being so late.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Riptor View Post
    In Telford, not too far away,. we have a club called S.T.A.G.S. On every other Sunday.
    Very friendly people, large variety of games being played, and plenty of events (Especially for 40k if you play Imperial, Orks or Chaos. As we have a very large ongoing campaign being played).

If you are just interested in a game every now and then, feel free to drop me a PM and we can arrange a battle. I mostly game in the local Questing Knight Games premium stockist, although I am somewhat familiar with the Wolverhampton GW staff (I havenb't been there in over a year, mind), and same with the Birmingham and Shrewsbury staff. So I am cool to game anywhere.

Edit: And whoa, just noticed this is a bit of a necropost (Only about 2 months), so, sorry for being so late.
    hey better late than never, thanks for the assistance. I'm still making plans and all for the move so I probably will be contacting you in a few months or so.
    Iske 12th Rangers (IG) (1500 pts) (W/L/D) 25-43-2 Da Dakkad Dizzy Deff Skullz (1500 pts) 1-0-2

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

did you make it over yet and if so hope iot went ok I play @ GW Sutton Coldfield/Brmingham most of the time and im also looking to get some regular games up and runnign i have Orks for 40k and Dark elves for WFB (starting up vampire counts as very soon) im on the main buss routes so i can easily get to walsall and wolve stores for a game if you wanted

+ Reply to Thread