BFG in Ipswich, Suffolk - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BFG in Ipswich, Suffolk

What it says on the tin, really. Anyone play at or know of a club in or near Ipswich which supports BFG? For that matter, is there anyone on here who plays BFG in the Ipswich area?

Thanks in advance!

Mal

Kompletely Kroot - "Needlessly swapping Cs for Ks whenever we feel like it!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

Bury near enough? I think there're some BFG players at this club, and if I ever actually get round to going, I have a (very) small Chaos Fleet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that was quick. Thanks, but I'm not sure Bury will work at the moment - I'm stuck with public transport until I can learn to drive. If I can manage to get to Bury in the future, I'll definitely try to visit them though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

No worries. I'm pretty much in the same boat at the moment. No money means no driving.

Master of secret stuff HappyJim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to play BFG, not sure if i still have all my ships, i would certainly be interested in getting back into that, do you also play 40k because i have always wanted to do a 40k 40k campaign.

What part of ipswich are you in as im in whitehouse area

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me, I'm out in the styx about seven miles north. Ipswich is the easiest place for me to get to though!

I do play 40k, with armies of Tau, Space Marines, Kroot Mercenaries, and a small but growing number of 'Nids, and I've been looking to get a few more games in of late. The BFG development has slowed almost to a halt, due mainly to lack of people to play against, but I have all the bits and pieces I need so that can be remedied quite easily.

A little aside to Perturabo, if you're still watcing this thread - I'm getting close to passing my driving test, so you might see me an a game night in Bury soonish (sooner if I happen to get a job there!).

Master of secret stuff HappyJim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome stuff dude, well i have only just decided to get back in 40k, i mainly played fanatsy the last far to many ywars and have gotten bored of hero hammer, for 40k i have a chaos and marine army, honestly i dont know how much of my gothic survived the move however if i know i will have peope to play against im certainly not against investing some cash into it

Just let me know about setting up a game and if all goes well i might even hich a ride with you to bury (if you dont mind of course )

How old are you btw?

+ Reply to Thread