Attention Colorado Gamers! Please respond, thank you. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Attention Colorado Gamers! Please respond, thank you.

Hey there fellow Warhammer players. Come to Warhammer Denver. (Warhammer Denver (Commerce City, CO) -

I am starting a Warhammer 40k club in Denver Colorado Area. I recognize there is a group in Fort Collins but its an hour drive from the city. I am hoping to create a meet up group just to see how many local players we had in the Denver area.

Please sign up. Signing Up does not mean that you want to help the homeless or feed starving children in africa(both noble causes). Signing up just means that you like to play Warhammer Fantasy or 40k, and that you live within the Denver Colorado Area. ("Area" meaning what you consider a reasonable drive for a pickup game) We will be looking for a location to game at, but there is always the option to game at a home or a local store. I hope that it will grow enough to warrent a rec center size but that will be down the road.

I hope to talk with you soon.

For Russ, and the Wolftime.

2. Remove Advertisements

Toy Soldier Aficionado Wolf Guard's Avatar
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

89 (x2)

If you can't find anyone, we have a club at Bonnie Brae Hobbie shop on Broadway off of Hampden. Should only be a 20 minute drive or so, we play one Wednesday nights and Saturdays. If you need more Info our website is
    The Wolf time is upon us!
    Rep for the Rep God! Positive for the Positive Throne!
    Armies: Space Wolves, Imperial Guard, Emperors Children, Necrons, Eldar

+ Reply to Thread