Anybody in greater Philadelphia area? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody in greater Philadelphia area?

Hey all, I've been painting and collecting a warhammer 40k army for a little while now (ork to be specific) and I have a local comic store around me (in the granite run mall, comic showcase if anyone plays there) but I'm not so sure on when they play and I feel a bit too noobish when I'm in there asking questions. So i was just wondering if anyone is in the Philadelphia or southern/Western greater philadelphia area. I am in Media, Pennsylvania if anybody knows where that is and i'd be willing to travel around to other gaming stores, i'm just not sure where to find them or how to locate them! I just want to meet a comfortable group that my noobish ways will not hamper on them and get some games under my belt! haha thanks all hopefully they'll be some responses!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am located just northeast of philly, not too far from you. I have been playing fantasy warhammer for a little while, but have recently gotten into 40k as well and i'm about ready to start looking for people to play against. Though i'm in your shoes as well with fear of being a bit too noobish to play in any of the "big game" places .

If you want, shoot me an e-mail and maybe we can get together for a match sometime.
    "I've seen you humans trying to forge an empire in the name of a corpse. I have seen your churches to the machine. Racially, your fear and superstitions are most gratifying. You will make excellent subjects"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey servent sorry it took me so long to respond! Sounds great though i would love to get together and play a game. Maybe i can try and find a buddy or two to tag along so we can all learn together haha. I've been pretty busy recently working wise though so i probably won't be able to play for a while. Keep me up to date though send me an email or PM or respond here

+ Reply to Thread