Warhammer Club/Group In Leigh(near Wigan,Bolton,Atherton, ect) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Warhammer Club/Group In Leigh(near Wigan,Bolton,Atherton, ect)

so Guys basically we have a gaming club set up In Leigh, We Play when ever the landlord gets free time for us if not we tend to play at mine(i have all the terrain) I'm available for games when ever.

When playing at mine I have no issue with people coming down for games that don't include me(40k games) I have the majority of the army books minus the 2 newer ones I have no issue letting you borrow these. I also tend to provide stuff like Drinks, Cakes, Biscuits, Brews ect(donations do help.)

I have a fair few armies that i don't mind people borrowing as long as they get put back. I can provide glue paint and stuff if your models get damaged during transit for repairs.

Also if you feel the need to you can leave your armies here and i'll just store them for the next time you come round. I can also have people stay the night if a game goes on too long and you miss the last bus or what ever.

If you want anymore details PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hey man, im from atherton and play 40k ive pm'ed you

+ Reply to Thread