Librarium Online Forums banner

LO Meet 2006 - Caption contest. *WARNING VERY PICTURE HEAVY!!!*

4K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  Dodge 
#1 ·
THOSE WITH DIAL UP OR SLOW CONNECTIONS.. QUIT NOW!! lOTS OF PICTURES TO LOAD!!

You were Warned!

Many of the pictures taken are odd looking and it was decided a caption competition was to be run.. I'm gonna stick a host of them in the thread, pick one and see what you can come up with!!

KU

See less See more
#5 ·
Now, there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this, only I don’t have the time to account for it properly right now. :ninja: It does involve an extremely long and boring phone conversation with my mum combined with an acute drop in blood sugar due to a dangerous lack of cola – kids, don’t try that at home! And since my mum has an extreme sense of hearing that allows her to detect even the faintest clicking of keyboard buttons and viciously strikes down upon any perceived lack of attention, I was unable to properly write a caption.

However, a stylus makes no noise… :shifty:

Also, Kuffy claims he can’t remember what he was trying to demonstrate when this photo was taken, but I’m not sure I believe him so I decided to err on the side of prudence. :rolleyes:

;)

~Greph.

#6 ·

He always knew he was a giant amongst men...

OR

Much bemusment followed the discovery that the entirity of Warhammer World was constructed to 26mm scale.

-t.

#10 ·

Yoo kno 'ow dey say pets look like dey's ownas? dontcha fink dis widdle pink fing looks like me?

Please let this one hae cyanide in it, please! I can't loose to that damn fox again!

I swear! The bloodthirster I summoned was "This big"!!!

I think I need a doctor to look on this growth I have on my butt

#13 · (Edited)

"Superman sighted in Warhammer World."
or
"Brother Librarian Franksi fails his instability test."

Arklite throwing shapes in the temple of dance.
"Big fish, little fish, cardboard box."

"Kuffy finds that some-one switched his Guinness for Bovril while he was in the loo."

#15 ·

"If I close my eyes it might go away".........(Thanks for that Kuffy!)

The hinges worked perfectly

A sneak peak at whats contained in the new edition box.........

The smell of straw has a strange effect on Foxeh...............

Jon has often been complemented on his "straw"berry blond hair.

#23 ·
alktrio said:
How do you get the picture in the post because i cant do it :cry:
Right-click the photo you want to post and copy the URL address from the ‘properties’ option, then paste the URL into the following code:

[noparse]
[/noparse]

That should do it. :)

~Grephaun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.