Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
me and my partner are currnetly running a miniature gaming club that runs out of the University of Wollongong.
we play any game that involves a miniature!!
- Warhammer Fantasy
- Warhammer 40,000
- Star Wars Miniatures
- Urban War (which we are currently running the Southern Hemisphere's First Urban War League - thanks to Scott Gray at our club and Dean at Olympian Games)
- and every other game under the sun like Axis & Allies and soon Flames of War
if you live in the wollongong/southern sydney/campbelltown area, come along and have a look around.
we run every 1st and 3rd sunday of every month with the next meeting dates:
Note: the 8th and 22nd of October are the 2nd and 4th sundays as half of the club is going to be at the MOAB tournament in sydney on the 1st sunday
any other questions you can contact me going through this thread or leave mail for me
"Now that question is less stupid, though you asked it in a profoundly stupid manner..."
- Chaos Undivided: way too many points for my small budget
- Empire: reliving my first army
- Lizardmen: too many skinks dammit
- Space Marines: who doesn't like a man in armour? lol
I might be interested in coming but, if I can ask one question, how many members do you have at the club?
We have a membership base of around 30 people
and of that we about 20 people rock up each time!