Dandenong Wargamers And Role-players Federation. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dandenong Wargamers And Role-players Federation.

Hello all.

For all your wargaming and role playing needs, I present to you......

D.W.A.R.F.

Dandenong Wargamers And Role-players Federation.

We meet every Sunday (except pub. hols.) from 9am till 6pm. Located in the grounds of Carawatha College 43 - 81 Browns Road, Noble Park North.

We offer an excellent range of terrain and scenery for all wargaming systems and some of the best role-playing to be found in the SE suburbs of Melbourne.

For your convenience a range of snacks and drinks are available on site, and lunch orders are taken.

Two sessions run each day, first from 10am till 1.30pm, Second from 2.00pm till 5.30pm.

Cost is FREE (for your first playing day)!, for the next three visits $5 per session after which we put the pressure on you to become a member.

Membership is $17.50 for 6 months and gains discounts at excellent retailers like; Military Simulations, Mind Games and others.

Any questions please PM me or call the dwarf mobile 0400 035 754. Or just ask by replying to this thread...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey

i live sort of near noble park ( meaning not too far away ) its sounds good but this may seem like a stupid question but you do play 40k and WFB right? and how many players on avergae do u have playing warhammer ?

thnx h dog
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brutal honesty time.

We are mostly roleplayers, I'm the hardcore 40k player and play every session I go to. There are also about 4 more regular players and 10 irregulars. So we are looking for more, more, more.

We have enough terrain for around 40 table as every year we run DWARFCON and have 40k and WHFB tournaments. In addition GW runs their Complete Fanatic games at our venue.

So, in short, come on down and see whats happening. I recommend the 14th of Oct as I will be there and can definatly give you a game and tour as to whats going on.

D.W.A.R.F. Public Officer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,

I am currently part of a club called Dark Knights. We reside in the hills of the Dandenongs (well thats were our great hall is located). I am from Rowville. Just questioning the date you speficied. Do you mean october 14th? Its just that the 13th is a Saturday. I am trying to get a few people from Dark Knights to come and check this place out. We feature in WFB but have heaps of other games. Our Lord used to work for Games Workshop so he has got basically every game. Anyway might see you some time.

Strigoi101

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that will teach me to type faster than I think!

Yes, I did mean the 15TH! of October.

The club runs every Sunday and there are other commitiee members who can show guest whats available.

Its just I am the 40k wargaming mad nutter of the club and do nothing but wargame so if your in on the days I am a game is assured. (I'll play three tables at once if I have to!)

WHFB we have a few irregulars - but they are in every session, just need to give me a bit of notice and I'll find out when there available for a game.

But come one come all cuz' the D.W.A.R.F. wants YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. One thing, how many WFB gamers are there and what armies do they play? We don't play 40K at all. Do people play with all painted armies? I mean I am only new to VCs and don't have all that much painted. I would bring my Bretonnians but, you know that people will just winge seeing I've been playing them for about 8 years. To be honest its kind of boring now playing them.

Strigoi101

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hia Strigoi101,

There are 2 regular players of WHFB one plays orcs + chaos, the other is wood elves.

We are very much a social venue and have NO problem with unpainted armys (I have 4 kids, so in a year only 6 models have been painted!) and/or proxy usage. (Dont abuse the proxy, though).

I know that is not very many players, but let me know when you would like to come in for a game and I'll organize for a player to be available.

Or just drop in and see whats going on anytime.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x2)

Bloody Hell, what are the chances of this?

I run a club in South Kent, England named Dover Wargame, Adventure & Roleplay Fanatics.

My wife and I spent three weeks in June/July at my Dad's place in Boronia (we got married at the Old Registry in Melbourne), where I was enquiring about game clubs for when we finally emigrate out there from England in the next couple of years. His place is just down the road from Knox.

If I had known, I would have spent my wet boring sundays away from the rellies and come to see you lot. Maybe next year, eh?

God knows how I'm going to get 200kg of 40k/FB models, rules, dice, paints and all the rest of my crap into a single suitcase...
    Last edited by adamwelton; October 14th, 2006 at 23:41.
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Due to the Offical DWARF website undergoing a major overhaul, this is the new link for DWARF.

Dandenong Wargamers and Roleplayers Federation (Melbourne) - Meetup.com

Or post here and I'll get back to you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Da Springy Nids View Post
    Due to the Offical DWARF website undergoing a major overhaul, this is the new link for DWARF.

Dandenong Wargamers and Roleplayers Federation (Melbourne) - Meetup.com

Or post here and I'll get back to you.
    is this thing still going or is it dead?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast