Need a club in Nashville! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

Need a club in Nashville!

Looking for some clubs in Nashville, Tennessee! Any leads would be much appreciated!

I'm an American, religious, male and a proud Republican. You have your beliefs and (gasp) I have mine. Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    To be "owned" in a game or otherwise is to be miserably defeated by an opponent or an opposing team.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so what type of club are you looking for? fantasy ? 40k? some of us met at grand adventures in murfreesboro. fantasy on sunday . 40k sat and thrus nights

todd perkins

Grand Adventures Comics & Games.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by sirhuma View Post
    so what type of club are you looking for? fantasy ? 40k? some of us met at grand adventures in murfreesboro. fantasy on sunday . 40k sat and thrus nights

todd perkins

Grand Adventures Comics & Games.com
    I haven't been to that store... I live in Franklin, but it's still only about a 30 minutes drive. I am primarily interested in 40k but considering fantasy for the future.

Is there a club that meets there? I have been looking to get into a 40k club for some time.
    Last edited by Captain America; November 20th, 2006 at 02:04.
    I'm an American, religious, male and a proud Republican. You have your beliefs and (gasp) I have mine. Deal with it!

To be "owned" in a game or otherwise is to be miserably defeated by an opponent or an opposing team.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Hey, I'm a friend of Todd's.

On Sunday fantasy players get together, as well as a few 40K. But the store mainly has a lot of 40K players (and Heroclix, Starwars, and another one I think).

There's usually a 40K event underway (campaign, small tourney, regular gaming night).

You could check the store's website. PM me, and I'll send it it you you. It's a nice place to play...well lit, lots of tables, plenty of terrain, and your usual oddball assortment of gamers.

David
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVC04 View Post
    Hey, I'm a friend of Todd's.

On Sunday fantasy players get together, as well as a few 40K. But the store mainly has a lot of 40K players (and Heroclix, Starwars, and another one I think).

There's usually a 40K event underway (campaign, small tourney, regular gaming night).

You could check the store's website. PM me, and I'll send it it you you. It's a nice place to play...well lit, lots of tables, plenty of terrain, and your usual oddball assortment of gamers.

David
    Fantastic! Todd linked the store's site for me already. Thanks a lot!

David. :w00t:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also live in Franklin (off HWY 96) can anyone point me in the direction of a game(not in murfreesboro), I'd really appreciate it.

Email- israfel@comcast.net

+ Reply to Thread