West Texas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: West Texas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

West Texas

Any gamers in west Texas? Odessa, Abilene, Midland, San Angelo, etc? I myself am looking for some places to play 40k

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

We've got a club here in Lubbock. We just had a big tournament but had to cancel the 40K component, because most of the players flaked. We had over 50 doing fantasy and great support from local and regional dealers. The odd thing is, there are a lot of 40K players around here. I just picked up the game the other day (finally got most of my figures in playing condition) but they have 8-12 players here every week and a ton more locally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

West Texas

Hey, I'm in Alpine!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woah. Didn't even notice these replies. Where's is your lubbock club? It's out of the way, but I figure if I get my army soon I could trek up there once during the summer.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

what are you playing? There's a Rogue Trader Tournament in 40K Sat. June 23rd and a WHFB Rogue Trader middle to end of July (I don't think they've announced the date yet)

We play up at Challenge Games in the South Plains Mall 40k is Tuesday night, WHFB is Thursday night. We're thinking about maybe doing a Mordheim or fantasy battle campaign this summer too.

PM me when you're thinking about coming up and I'll let everyone know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting into 40k. Thanks for the advice. I hope I have the time (and models) to make it up there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to find good Jobs in Garland,Texas or nearby locations at Garland,Texas?

Hello I am currently out of work in Garland,Texas I have applied to most of the job sites more times than I'd care to recall and applied to 100s of positions. However, i have not been able to find a single good response to my applications. If anyone knows about any particular place where i can look for a good job, please reply me with the location details. I will be thankful to you for your early response.

+ Reply to Thread