If anyone is interested in attending a convention in Providence, RI this upcoming year, I'm the organizer and mini's coordinator of TempleCon. It would rock to see some of the other folks on the Librarium from the Northeast at the con.

As for TempleCon, it's a gaming convention in Providence, RI founded by New England gamers who were looking for something different when it came to large events in the area. This coming year we're going to be holding it at The Westin in Downtown Providence, RI on February 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2007. The Westin in Providence is pretty upscale in comparison to your usual gaming convention fare, but we really wanted to go for something comfortable and swanky.

Anyway, we got a bunch of 40k events together this year, and we're also rolling out a ton of new incredible terrain for the minis area. I'll try to get some in-progress pictures up of it soon. If you want to check out the current events listing for the con, including all the 40k stuff, head on over to the official website at You have reached TempleCon.org Right now we have seven 40k tournaments running over the course of the weekend, in addition to more events coming in that we working to organize.

Pre-registration is open, as is additional gamemaster submissions in case anybody wants to run events for the convention. I'd love to see a huge 40k turnout this year, as it's been a priority of mine to get as many events running as possible. It should be a hell of a party. If anyone has any questions or anything, feel free to drop me an email or PM. I'll get back to ya ASAP.