Hertfordshire -Letchworth - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hertfordshire -Letchworth

Does anyone have a club in or near to Letchowrth?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know there used to be one in pinstan hall on a monday night (though the last time i went was a good 5/6 years ago now, also if you have a car theres one in a church hall in one of the villages near stevenage (again dont know exact details, but there are flyers in KS models in stevenage oldtown) which only started up recently

if you find a good club in the area, let me know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats a great help.

I will let you know when I have some news. As i am new to warhammer need help with it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it seems that the club in pinstan hall in letchoworth is still running, called the letchworth role playing club, (not just warhammer) on monday evenings from 6-10 i think, first visit is free,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe i know ghoul... (elyob trebor)?

anyways... i'm curious to what you might be considering to collect DarkElfTrinity? please tell me its not the SMURFS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't been back to these forums for a while, but I'm a regular at the Letchworth club, and I know of the one outside Stevenage, yet to attend that one though as from what I know of it it runs on the first sunday of every month. I have some contact information for that club if you want to find out more though.
    Armies
    Ultramarines
    Eldar
    Thousand Sons
    And many more little blighters...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well im about to go back to uni, but hopefully me and esler will be going to the letchworth club often over summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes... myself and ghoul should be going to letchworth at least once to see what its like. hopefully get down to old GW in London i used to go to a lot get some games in.

where is this one outside of stevenage?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't remember the name of the village/town off the top of my head, I've only been given the details by someone who came to the Letchworth one after new people to go to it. From what I remember it's East of Stevenage, and runs on the first sunday of every month for most of the day. I'll try and remember to dig up the information I have when I get in from work.

Letchworth is currently mostly younger gamers, as alot of the older ones to attended are currently away at university. Should see an increase in them when the summer rolls around though. There are about 4 of us who regularly play 40k and are in the 18+ category (25 myself). Currently I'm organising a tournament there, and that seems to have sparked the interest of many of the younger players (Getting them playing with the right amount of terrain, with missions etc.) and that seems to be going well. You might not be able to squeeze a game in (Depends on attendance on the day you come as to whether there are enough tables free), but at the very least I'll be happy to have a chat about pretty much any old rubbish!
    Last edited by Calden; May 10th, 2007 at 13:35.
    Armies
    Ultramarines
    Eldar
    Thousand Sons
    And many more little blighters...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still going etc?

Hi, new to the forum, recently got back into warhammer after a looong hiatus (loving that word) Saw some stuff about the letchworth club at plinston hall but most of it is old references. Is it still going? If so has anyone got any details like times/dates etc? I'm an 'older' gamer btw as well, 28 going on 12. Just started up a new bunch of bad guys and currently painting them up as red corsairs.
    Any info/assistance would be great, cheers!

:party:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast