Librarium Online Forums banner

Who uses FW Drop Pod Models?

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Horus Lupercal 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi just thought I'm come bye and say hi I was wondering how many space marine players use drop pods and have the actual model

#4 ·
Err, okay. It's good to have you in the Space Marine section and everything, but I don't think the title to the thread was really very appropriate. I'll change it to something more suitable.

Katie D

EDIT: Let's keep things on topic. This thread isn't about bashing the Emperor or Chaos or whatever, it's about Drop Pods.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Its about drop pods now. 10 minutes ago it was titled.

Death to the false Emperor.

The post message was only a dot. Just spam/trolling or something. Then it was edited. What was the point of the original message?

Now to the next topic, I don't play Space Marines yet, but I've been looking at fielding an all drop pod army. Lots of rapid fire bolter potential. As for the models someone once gave me a link to a site that basically told you how to make drop pods out of PVC pipe material. Supposedly there are some pieces that just screw together and look like a big bullet. They're about the size of the forge world drop pod. Also according to the webpage they are very cheap.

I found the link now! This is my inspiration to looking into drop pods.

EDIT: Added in more about the spam and added in the link!

#8 ·
Here are a of pictures of the completed -=MiniatureScenery=- Troop Lander (made from 3mm MDF).

It took 2 hours total to assemble, from opening, including cleaning the pieces and scraping off all the woodglue from my fingers afterwards.
And here's a size comparison with a Termie. (It's got a 5" base, and will sit on a dead CD perfectly)

#10 ·
Leave ak47 alone Jacaran, hes obviously unfamiliar with the forum and made a mistake.

I dont use drop pods at the moment but i will once ive finished my next army, imperial guard, then i can use them and my 1500 space marines in apoaclypse with some drop pods aswell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.