Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

closing my account

Question 
403 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ArchonFarseerGuy 
#1 ·
How do or can I close my account here? I want to leave but it seems the site won't let me or tell me how.

#2 ·
to the best of my knowledge there isnt a way to delete an account, I can do a number of things such as banning etc, couple of Qs (may be best to PM the response)

1. Is there any particular reason for your leaving (obviously we are sad to see users go,feedback would be useful)
2. is there any pressing reason for your wanting the account closed (rather than just not using it) eg emails etc?

regards
Chered

#4 ·
Actually, I deleted my T40K account because I REALLY didn't get on with the Admin. Seriously, he has Anger problems, major insecurities, and I think paranoia. It's really easy to switch from his good books to his bad ones, and I reasoned that there was no point staying (tbh, 90% of the Mods weren't much better).

Of course, that was Proboards, so you can delete it anyways.

Ian, don't delete your account. You don't get penalised or get nasty emails from the site for being inactive (on the contrary), and you may want to use it a year or so down the track. That's what happened to me. After initially posting about 30 times, I left, only to return after a while, and now I'm a regular to several WHFB forums, and an "occassional" to most 40K forums.

-AFG

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.