Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Arha Rise Again?

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  vampirism101 
#1 ·
For all of you Dark Eldar players who have read Drazhar's description in the GW website and other sell/websites, he is the "first amongst the Incubi and the right hand of the Master of the Dark Dojo."

Now, my theory is that the Master of the Dark Dojo is none other than Arha (spl), the Fallen Phoenix!!!!

Well, perhaps one day he shall emerge again in his full might, to slaughter and destroy our enemies, be it Chaos, Necrons, Eldar, Orks, or the disgusting Mon-keigh.

PS - anyone wanna try to make rules for the Master of the Dark Dojo???

#3 ·
Well to be honest if you read all the fluff in the Dark Eldar, Eldar and Craftworld Eldar Codex it does everything but tell you that Ahra is the leader of the Incubi.

#4 ·
Yep, it's so obivious. Look at their helmets. Read the story about scorpions fighting incubi, calling them 'fallen ones' or 'lost brothers' or something. I think Arha(or the father of the incubi) is a lose ended story that GW keeps for further development. Maybe they'll write a novel about him or make a campain or something.

#6 ·
Well if they do the combined Eldar/Dark Eldar codex as rumored i imagine they would put him in with the rest of the Pheonix lords.
I read an exerpt from an interview with Phil Kelly on the net a few weeks ago, when he said that rumor was false. He said it would be like trying to put too many different armies into one codex.. I think I found it on a link on portent or something..

#7 ·
Yes the Fallen Phoenix is Arha, and I do believe he will rise again, and kill that damned Karandras. . . . .

And I though Drazhar was badass enough. . . . .

#8 ·
as much as i hate eldar, karandras is a mad b*stard to be honest

not the easiest of fellows to kill...would be an incredible battle however, and would be extremly cool

#9 ·
Considering all Incubi and Scorpions ABSOLUTELY ABHOR each other, I think it will be a titanic battle much like Horus vs. Emperor.

#12 ·
OK man, imagine Karandras on steroids (lots of it), and you'll get a picture of Arha.

#14 ·
yes, but I really wanted to leave Imperium out of this. too far-fetched for Arha; he'll just wanna kill Eldar, and most of all, Karandras.

#16 ·
The Shadow Hunter vs. the Fallen Pheonix, first Pheonix Lord of the Striking Scorpions (I think), now Master and Father of the Incubi.

Who would you put your money on, guys???

#17 ·
Ahra without a doubt. Even as an Eldar player (although I am building a Dark Eldar force) I can safely say that Ahra would eat Karandras for breakfast. Don't get me wrong, but Karandras is an AWESOME fighter, but if he is just a stand in for the real deal. ahra's power must be unimaginable. You only have to compare incubi with scorpions to know that...

#18 ·
Alright people, this what i know from my '97 or '98 codex. killing Karandras would be rather close to impossible because it is their armor that contains their sprirt so there have been many Karandrases so that is what i know. as far as Ahra goes i don't know how he works because he may not be like Karandras with the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.