Librarium Online Forums banner

Cold One Chariot

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Ready4anything 
#1 ·
Hye, does anyone know if GW is going to release new cold one chariot models? If not, any suggestions on how to convert it? Thanks!!!

#4 ·
#8 ·
I think they look sweet. they look more realistic then the tiny little one with huge bodies and tiny heads. once painted they look WAY better too. i meane veryone has thier favs obviously this might not be for everyone but I think once fielded this makes the cold one look like it could cause fear and some nasty damage. infact by the look alone when I switched i can't help but have the chariot targeted every single time due to the worried about getting hit by that factor...leaves the hydra and witch open ever since. I know it's a wierd tactic but anyhting that looks bigger and like it would kick your ass more you'll try to take out before it gets to you.

#9 ·
personally, I don't see anything wrong with the current chariot. I do prefer the new GW cold ones, but with their harnesses and saddles, I think they look funny strapped to a chariot. You could convert one from the HE chariot, I already have made the chariot using extra warrior parts to make it suitably spikey and scythed, but I got lazy and never put the CO on it. Who here still uses the chariots? I think they're fine, but I've always been queasy about putting a chariot in a list since there are so many armies with str7 attacks running around (HE, Empire, Dwarves, VC) Maybe I'm too skittish, anyone had great success with them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.