Librarium Online Forums banner

My Kingdom For A Frag Grenade...

597 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Rex 
#1 ·
it has bothered be for a why now. why don't Assassins (DCA & officio) lack the simple piece of wargear known as the frag grenade? it would really help them accomplish their objective :realmad:
nothing more frustrating than having someone attack before you precious Ini5 killers :hmm:

have you all notice, and are you all as frustrated as me? :lol:

you'd think super killers would remember to bring the most basic assault kit? :ph34r:

#3 ·
They'd think it must be a useful weapon and they'd all grab one too?

#5 ·
Yeah I hate that too! Check out what happened in a battle last week:

My flank moved up in perfect formation to assault the enemy flank (IG). I had already taken out the basilisk, and all that remained was some guardsmen and their HQ. All that remained to complete the plan was to keep the enemy busy (for one turn) until my assault troops arrived.

I had however planned for this and my assasin (callidus) popped up behind their lines to assault them. She flamed some to death before charging in. The guardsmen, however, were standing in a wood with no intention to move. To that point, I thought assasins all were equipped with grenades - but NO! :(
They had like 5 attacks that managed to kill her - and ruined my entire flank attack!

Point...? ... WHYYYYY?! :mellow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.