Librarium Online Forums banner

Anyone ever order from maelstrom games?

WHFB 
491 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  jparks 
#1 ·
I recently placed an order with them for 2 dark elf sorceresses on a pegasus and havent heard anything back from them. not even a confirmation email. The order status just says processing. Its said that for over a week. I don't expect the item to get here that fast from the UK (I'm in US) but their lack of communication is making me worry that I may have been scammed. I've left two emails and tried to call thier shop. They've ignored the emails and I got an answering machine when I called. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them to either reassure me or to convince me to go ahead and dispute the charges. It really sucks because I hate the Morathi model from GW. Her pegasus looks like someone's My Little Pony doll was corrupted and mutated by the twisting powers of chaos.

#3 ·
Maelstrom

Thanks for replying. I did actually manage to get them on the phone today. Aparently, Its taken them over a week to get around to packing the order and I was left with the impression that my calling was the catalyst that actually got them to do it. So it seems like I will at least get my order eventually. Can't say I'm very pleased with their service. First and last time ordering with them.

#5 ·
Maelstrom

No, I'm not entirely sure. They never communicated with me at all. I know their website said they had 3 in stock before i ordered and then it said that it had one in stock a few days after ordering. (I ordered 2 of the models so the math adds up) And when the person i talked to on the phone went to check he came back and said that they were packing my order right then. Which, i suppose could have been a coincidence but more likely he went back and told them to pack it. But the lack of communication is my biggest problem really. If they were out of the model and had to order and they let me know, I wouldn't have sweated it at all. But the fact that I had to place an international call and spend another 5 dollars or so just to get confirmation that they even recieved my order (They ignored my emails and never sent a single one, not even order confirmation which their site explicitly states that they will) just makes me angry and is a headache that I don't feel like repeating. And I would reccomend others from not ordering from there and getting their own headaches. I'm glad that you've had a positive experience with them. I just wish that I had.:disapointed: Thanks again for replying though, It helps reassure me that I'll get my minis eventually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.