Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm gonna...

Do You Use Allies?

653 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Ascension 
#1 ·
I'm using daemonhunter allies. It's an Inquisitor Lord and his henchmen. He brings along either his assassin or his daemonhosts (he a radical 8)).

They've done well so far, so I'll think I'll keep him... *can I mom?* :lol:

#2 ·
yeh , have a deamonhunter / SM army , its a good combo if not a little expensive on points, and cash .

#3 ·
No way. I don't like the Inquisition poking their noses where they don't belong! No mere humans could keep up, so I don't bother asking their help. And I don't tolerate xeno scum, much less trust an alliance with them.

I'm a purist. Space Marines all the way, baby. 8)

#4 ·
Originally posted by 40Kgreybeard@Oct 29 2004, 12:29
No way. I don't like the Inquisition poking their noses where they don't belong! No mere humans could keep up, so I don't bother asking their help. And I don't tolerate xeno scum, much less trust an alliance with them.

I'm a purist. Space Marines all the way, baby. 8)
[snapback]240647[/snapback]​

Plus Dark Angels Can't have allies, which works fluff wise for them. After all, we don't want people meddling in our business, now do we?

#5 ·
I sometimes will, just to see how stuff works. If I a going to make one with crazy allies (aka Nids and SWs) I will write a page or of fluff, about how either the planet is gettinga attacked at teh same time, weird powers, gentic flaws, lost in the warp, and stuff I just make up. So put in a "Kinda" option and I will vote for that.

#6 ·

Were you implying you were going to have Tyranids ally with ANYONE?

#8 ·
I always use my GKs with my Marines, only because it hard to go with just GK. It's a Power Armour bonanza! :lol:

#9 ·
I sometimes fight with other Space Marine Chapters or other races (even Chaos, on one occasion!), but I never take allies. I HATE the Inquisition with a passion. The Emperor's Finest don't need weedy little Inquisitors and their lackeys meddling with our business!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.