Librarium Online Forums banner

Slaw And Purposful

958 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  terminator654 
#1 ·
I heard somewhare that the slow and purposful rule has been changed from I1 to I4 is this true

G
#6 ·
I really hope your right, if you could give me the page number that says that old codex rules are replaced that would be awesome. The thing that doesn't make sense though, assuming you all are right, and I dearly hope you are, is that the 4th Edititon FAQ for Chaos only says to ignore the sweeping advance section? Whats that all about?

BTW- I am operating from 3rd edititon rulebook, I don't have the fourth one yet, btuy a page number would let me prove to my league members that this is really true.

#7 ·
I'll confirm, just read the BGB. Regardless of whatever the faq says, the slow and purposefull rule doesn't modify your initiative.

Justin

#15 ·
Originally posted by Joker@Feb 9 2005, 07:22
So obliterators attack in cc with initiative 4 now? That's great! Can they form twin lightning claws for an additional attack?
[snapback]324533[/snapback]​
Yes, they can also fire with plasma cannons and starcannons because they are obviously not listed in their weapons :lol: /Sarcasm off

#16 ·
Originally posted by Nayra@Feb 10 2005, 03:43
Yes, they can also fire with plasma cannons and starcannons because they are obviously not listed in their weapons :lol: /Sarcasm off
[snapback]324597[/snapback]​
ahh wat the hell :eek:

anyway, as a GW staff member with latest faq rules update for 2005, i can tell u that this rule is I4 (or wateva initive the model is)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.